Monday 30 December 2013

Handbag essentials

So, these are the items I find necessary to keep in my bag and lug about with all the stuff I carry, I find that with this kit I'll never be without the items I need:


A pen – because hey, you never know!
Notebook – the blogger/English student/creative writer/obsessive list maker inside me just needs it. This one is from paper chase, my favourite stationary shop.

The rest of essentials I store in this Ralph Lauren Make-up bag (which I got free with the perfume).




Nail file – those horrid moments when your nail breaks, from next (love the glitter, plus I don’t like carrying a glass one)
Bobble – my hair frustrates me very often.
Lip balm – chapped lips. That is all I need to say. I use the Nivea original, I much prefer sticks for in my bag because you don’t need to worry about germs.
Hand sanitizer – this one is from bath and body works, warm vanilla sugar, which I love to fight those nasty germs.
Perfume – roll ons are perfect because they don’t weight loads, and they get the job done. Mine is Ralph Lauren ‘2’ the fruity one.
Wet wipes – Accidents happen ;)
Tissues – You don’t want to ruin your make-up if you get caught crying. It’s nice to be there fore people too.

Sanitary towel – woman issues. Haha.

S xo


No comments:

Post a Comment